Why encapsulate your placenta?
Many women report that their placenta capsules have helped them with increased milk supply, decreased feelings of imbalance, improved energy, reduced fatigue, and much more.
The placenta contains wonderful hormones and nutrients with many benefits:
- Cortisone: combats stress and is energy boosting.
- Gamma Globulin: immunity booster.
- Gonadotropin: the precursor to estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone.
- Hemoglobin: replenishes iron.
- Interferon: stimulates the immune system.
- Oxytocin: produced during breastfeeding to facilitate bonding of mother and infant.
- Prolactin: promotes lactation.
- Prostaglandins: anti-inflammatory.
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone): boosts energy and helps with recovery from stress.
- Urokinase inhibiting factor and factor XIII: stops bleeding and enhances wound healing.
What is the process for placenta encapsulation?
As a placenta encapsulator specialists with a Texas Food Handler’s Safety certificate as well as Biologix Bloodborne Pathogen certificate, we follow all OSHA safety guidelines by encapsulating only one placenta at a time in a designated area with gloves and safety gear. Using the Traditional Chinese Method, your placenta is drained, cleaned, and steamed with warming herbs, such as cinnamon, ginger, garlic, and lemon, which increases the benefits. After the steaming process, it is thinly sliced and placed in a dehydrator. Once dehydrated, the encapsulation process can begin, using all-natural vegetable capsules.
How long does it take?
Within 48–72 hours after birth, we will deliver your prints, capsules, suggested dose and usage guide, and a dehydrated cord keepsake to either your home or place of birth.
Placenta Encapsulation Package | $250
- Approximately 80–200 pills (depending on size of placenta).
- Placenta prints and umbilical cord keepsake.
- Suggested dose and usage guide.
$200 when paired with select other services.
Custom Placenta Salve | $50
By blending your placenta powder with essential oils, we create a custom salve for topical use. Benefits include reduced appearance of C-section scarring, reduced appearance of stretch marks, healing for sore or cracked nipples, reduced inflammation for babies with rash or eczema, and more!
Placenta Tincture | $50
Placenta tincture can be used in addition to and long after your capsules are gone. By tincturing some of the powdered placenta in a high grade alcohol, you can increase the length and benefits of your placenta for both mother and child. Placenta tinctures have been used in times of trauma, transition, emotional distress, and hormonal fluctuations. It can be used for those going through menopause and even as a homeopathic remedy to promote general health, boost immunity, and strengthen and balance the child.
Ask me about a bundle discount!
Ready to schedule your placenta encapsulation?